Thursday, October 18, 2012

Homecoming

by Meredith

Last Saturday I went back to my Alma mater, the University of St. Thomas for Homecoming.  Despite the crummy weather it was a great time.  Every time I go back since graduation I realize how beautiful the campus is.  Even though it's only been four years since my graduation, it feels like it's been at least 10 years - especially with all of the new buildings.  I loved my time there and feel I completely embraced my four years of undergrad.  I wouldn't change it a bit.

I've been talking a lot about accepting change, but I want to take a moment to recognize that somethings you don't have to give up completely - even if it is different.  I encourage you to keep in touch with your past.  Just because a moment goes by so quick and is short, don't feel like you cannot relive it.
{Inside thew Anderson Student Center at the University of St. Thomas}
{Courtesy of Mike Ekern}
{Courtesy of Mike Ekern}

No comments:

Post a Comment