Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Colossal Cafe

by Meredith

This past Sunday I went to the Colossal Cafe in South Minneapolis for brunch with my Gram.

The tiny building stands only a couple of blocks from where I grew up and hasn't changed much during my lifetime. However, the Colossal Cafe is by far the best product ever housed there.  The full menu is homemade from scratch - using all locally produced ingredients.  If you want to check it out get there early - there are only 15 chairs!  And, they are only open from 6am - 3pm Tuesday - Sunday.

From the success of the Minneapolis cafe, a second location opened in St. Paul that is much larger and has longer hours, which includes dinner.

Congrats to the Colossal Cafe!  I'll surely be back.  :)

 
{Egg, Swiss & Ham Breakfast Biscuit}
{Apple, Walnut & Brie Flappers}

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great morning with your Gram and a delicious breakfast, too! :) The perfect Sunday if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete