Monday, October 24, 2011

Decorating for Halloween

by Meredith

This weekend I geared up for Halloween by decorating my home with fall colors and buying pumpkins.  I'm excited to carve them this weekend and have been searching for new designs.  Be sure to watch for them later this week.

{Use multicolored decorative dried corn}
{I like using fall centerpieces to decorate table tops, then you can keep it up all season long}
{Lit decorations are my favorite - this Jack-o-lantern was made for me by my grandmother}
{I've kept some of my favorite childhood keepsakes for decorations: my McDonald's dress up
chicken nugget toys, trolls and a couple of Beanie Babies}


{I like to hang fall colored garland from the doorways}
{I think placing characters in a straight line on the piano looks nice}
{Often I find myself placing decorations in the corners of rooms}
{The back of my doorway}
{I like to find items at craft fairs instead of my staple Target store}
{These guys are cute when lit up by a candle}
{Halloween 'treat' from my grandmother}
{I love decorating with scarecrows}
{The fall wreath on my front door}

No comments:

Post a Comment