Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Painting

by Meredith

Painting and wine sessions for rookie's I've noticed have become very popular this summer. I myself have not done one yet, but one of my very best friends Amie is a professional artist on her own.  She's always inviting others to come paint with her, so I took her up on it.  Both times were absolutely wonderful and I think I've found a new 'happy place'. My mind and body felt so inspired, relaxed and creative.  This is what a painted last week.  The artwork on the left was my first, and I used her backyard fence as a model.  The painting on the right is a sunflower.  It will be a gift to my mom at her birthday next week.


More about Amie:  Amie is a beautiful, passionate artist. I'd describe her artwork as colorful, dramatic, lifelike and vivid. She is on the edge of launching her new website (which I will share soon), but if you want to see more of her work come to her art show next week. Let me know if you're interested and I'll share the address:

AK ARTISTIC PRODUCTIONS
Presents...An Outdoor Summer Art Show and Sale:
AUGUST 17th and 18th!
4-8pm in Rosemount, MN

No comments:

Post a Comment