Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Great Weekend

by Meredith

Saturday I held a bridal shower for my very good friend who is getting married in September.  It turned out perfect.  While she was opening gifts I tried making one of those 'bow bouquets' made out of the bows and ribbon from the gifts given.  The tradition is that then the bride will use it at her rehearsal.  It turned out pretty well!  All you need are two paper plates, a stapler and scissors.  Staple the two plates together for more stability and cut a hole through the middle.  Decorate with bows and fold the ribbons in half and loop with a knot about four inches down so part sticks up on top and the rest can drape down through the center hole.  This will allow the bride something to hold onto!  Let me know if you have any questions!  I'm happy to explain better!
Sunday I took a walk with Jesse by Minnehaha Falls, as you know I love that area. It was a perfect Minnesota Spring day.


No comments:

Post a Comment