Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year

by Meredith

Happy New Year 2012.  I want to wish you so many things this coming year - I hope you are loved, I hope you feel joy, I hope your life is filled with peace, may you always have good health, seek success and have a little luck along the way.

This year I learned that there are many things in my life I cannot control, even if I try with all my might.  I feel like I've been seeking this independence, this control, for so long and now I know all I have control over is myself, and not even that is possible 100 percent of the time.  For better or worst, this hard lesson has taught me that this is ok and to appreciate the present and what people are able to give me of themselves right now.  I realize I cannot plan everything out, and even if I do, that doesn't mean it will play out just as I thought.  I hope you are able to look back on 2011 and see if you've changed at all, grown in a way you didn't realize you would, and that you see it has made you a better person.




No comments:

Post a Comment