Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Corduroy Day, 11/11/11

by Meredith

Each November I'm reminded of the Corduroy Appreciation Club Annual Meeting.  It's commences the start of November and goes for 11 days, ending on 11/1, the date that most resembles the corduroy cords themselves.  This year is even a bigger deal being that it's 2011, 11111!  This style that was once known to appear only on laborers and professors - is now trendy appearing on fashion runways, in magazines such as GQ and on new couches in the White House.  I have many colors of cords, but only in the form of pants and blazers.  In honor of this celebration I've made sure to fit them into my style this week.

{My dark brown cords}
{Short scarfs have been a hit}
{Long jean jackets multitask - dress you up, while keeping you casual}
{OPI Kangarooby}

1 comment: