Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Kari's Wedding

by Meredith

One week ago my dear friend Kari was married. The day started out with some showers, but as the morning went on, the July day turned beautiful - and hot! They wed at the couple's church in the morning, then celebrated with a boat ride brunch down the Mississippi. Guests were given classic coke bottles wrapped in their colors, along with a bottle opener signed with their names and date tied on.  Jesse had a really important test that afternoon, so my dad stepped as my date. Those dad's never let a girl down, do they? ;-)

{The couple's little man made the perfect ring bearer - he walked in with the maid of honor and best man}
{The beautiful bride and her dad}
{My wonderful dad and I}
{Waiting to load the boat downtown St. Paul}
 
{Our ferry}
{Coke bottles, wrapped in their colors, with a bottle opener engraved with their names tied on}
{Centerpieces}
 
{the bride and groom}
 

No comments:

Post a Comment