Thursday, June 7, 2012

Homemade Flowers

by Meredith

This weekend is my friend Dani's wedding.  I've known her for along time and I'm so excited for her to begin this new adventure with Mike.  I'm looking forward to being a bridesmaid too - my first time ever!  Back in January a group of us got together to make her floral centerpieces - homemade ponies, that will sit in blue mason jars.  I promised her I wouldn't share pictures of it until the wedding - so staying true to that promise I have, pretty close at least!  These are just adorable and 100% Dani.  Now, I'm just excited to see what they look like at the actual event!  She found the pattern online.  All you need is a lot of good material, scissors, cardboard and twigs.  Each take about 30 minutes to make.

Cheers to Dani and Mike!  May you have many years of love, happiness, success, good health and a little luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment