Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sweater Dress

by Meredith

First, Happy Birthday to me!  Today is my 26th birthday and I'm looking forward to working during the day with my fabulous team (and picking up my free birthday cup of coffee at Caribou) and a fun night out with my family at a local favorite of mine in South Minneapolis, The Malt Shop.  I feel you must always celebrate birthdays and the year that you've accomplished, further embrace your age as each stage of our life offers something new.

Second, I want to share my love for sweater dresses.  I have way too many, but am ok with it because they are so comfortable, warm and chic this time of year. I like to pair them with tall boots, tights and fun earrings and/or a cocktail ring for a splash of color. This day I was feeling stones a you can see.  I chose my turquoise ring and amber earrings for a terrific combo.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment